Provider meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Provider.
- (noun) : someone who provides the means for subsistence
- (noun) : someone whose business is to supply a particular service or commodity
The older generation had greater respect for land than science. But we live in an age when science, more than soil, has become the provider of growth and abundance. Living just on the land creates loneliness in an age of globality.
More words from Urdu related to Provider
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Provider meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Provider in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Provider in Urdu is رازق - raaziq. To understand how would you translate the word Provider in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Provider or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Provider synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Provider. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Provider in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Provider in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Provider with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by provider?
Meaning of provider is رازق - raaziq
Whats the definition of provider?
Definition of the provider are
- someone who provides the means for subsistence
- someone whose business is to supply a particular service or commodity
What is the synonym of provider?
Synonym of word provider are sustainer, purveyor, feeder
What are the quotes with word provider?
Here are the quotes with the word provider in them
- The older generation had greater respect for land than science. But we live in an age when science, more than soil, has become the provider of growth and abundance. Living just on the land creates loneliness in an age of globality. — Shimon Peres
- That is the thankless position of the father in the family - the provider for all, and the enemy of all. — August Strindberg
- Education must, be not only a transmission of culture but also a provider of alternative views of the world and a strengthener of the will to explore them. — Jerome Bruner
- I don't hide my feelings, but when it comes to illness, I guess I don't panic. My father was the same way. I'm the provider for the family and the caretaker. If I panic, who is anybody going to run to? — Curt Schilling