Pry meanings in Urdu
Pry meanings in Urdu is تجسس کرنا Pry in Urdu. More meanings of pry, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Pry.
- (noun) : a heavy iron lever with one end forged into a wedge
- (verb) : to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- (verb) : search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- (verb) : be nosey
- (verb) : make an uninvited or presumptuous inquiry
More words from Urdu related to Pry
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pry meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Pry in it
What are the meanings of Pry in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pry in Urdu is تجسس کرنا - tajassus karna. To understand how would you translate the word Pry in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pry or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pry synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pry. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pry in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pry in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pry with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pry?
Meaning of pry is تجسس کرنا - tajassus karna
Whats the definition of pry?
Definition of the pry are
- a heavy iron lever with one end forged into a wedge
- to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- be nosey
- make an uninvited or presumptuous inquiry
What is the synonym of pry?
Synonym of word pry are examine, investigate, enquire, search
What are the idioms with the word pry?
Here are the idioms with the word pry in them.
- Never pry into another's secrets and that which has been entrusted to you keep to yourself
- Never pry into another's secrets; and that which has been entrusted to you keep to yourself
What are the quotes with word pry?
Here are the quotes with the word pry in them
- When I was building the Vietnam Memorial, I never once asked the veterans what it was like in the war, because from my point of view, you don't pry into other people's business. — Maya Lin
- On sensitive issues, talk isn't cheap - it takes real courage to pry open topics nailed shut. — Marvin Olasky
- I pity the young woman who will attempt to insinuate herself between my mama's boy and me. I sympathize with the monumental nature of her task. It will take a crowbar, two bulldozers and half a dozen Molotov cocktails to pry my Oedipus and me loose from one another. — Ayelet Waldman