Psychic meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Psychic.
- (noun) : a person apparently sensitive to things beyond the natural range of perception
- (adjective satellite) : outside the sphere of physical science
- (adjective satellite) : affecting or influenced by the human mind
Anyone who relishes art should love the extraordinary diversity and psychic magic of our art galleries. There's likely more combined square footage for the showing of art on one New York block - West 24th Street between Tenth and Eleventh Avenues - than in all of Amsterdam's or Hamburg's galleries.
More words from Urdu related to Psychic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Psychic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Psychic
What are the meanings of Psychic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Psychic in Urdu are دماغی - dimaaghi and روحی - ruuhi. To understand how would you translate the word Psychic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Psychic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Psychic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Psychic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Psychic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Psychic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Psychic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by psychic?
Meanings of psychic are دماغی - dimaaghi and روحی - ruuhi
Whats the definition of psychic?
Definition of the psychic are
- a person apparently sensitive to things beyond the natural range of perception
- outside the sphere of physical science
- affecting or influenced by the human mind
What is the synonym of psychic?
Synonym of word psychic are cerebrate, cerebral, brainsick, brainish, brainiac, mental, imward, idea, spiritual, ghostly
What are the idioms related to psychic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word psychic.
- Pain of mind is worse than pain of body
- Second childhood
What are the quotes with word psychic?
Here are the quotes with the word psychic in them
- To engage with art, we have to be willing to be wrong, venture outside our psychic comfort zones, suspend disbelief, and remember that art explores and alters consciousness simultaneously. — Jerry Saltz
- Anyone who relishes art should love the extraordinary diversity and psychic magic of our art galleries. There's likely more combined square footage for the showing of art on one New York block - West 24th Street between Tenth and Eleventh Avenues - than in all of Amsterdam's or Hamburg's galleries. — Jerry Saltz
- A large psychic void is left by a loss of faith. So many Catholics have tried so many things to replace it. — Phil Donahue
- If it's the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number? — Robin Williams