Puff meanings in Urdu
Please find 15 English and definitions related to the word Puff.
- (noun) : bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- (verb) : suck in or take (air)
- (verb) : blow hard and loudly
- (noun) : thick cushion used as a seat
- (noun) : a short light gust of air
- (verb) : smoke and exhale strongly
- (verb) : to swell or cause to enlarge
- (noun) : a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke)
- (noun) : exaggerated praise (as for promotional purposes)
- (noun) : a light inflated pastry or puff shell
- (verb) : speak in a blustering or scornful manner
- (verb) : praise extravagantly
- (verb) : make proud or conceited
- (adjective satellite) : gathered for protruding fullness
- (noun) : a soft spherical object made from fluffy fibers; for applying powder to the skin
More words from Urdu related to Puff
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Puff meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Puff
What are the meanings of Puff in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Puff in Urdu are کش - kash and پھونک - phuunk. To understand how would you translate the word Puff in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Puff or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Puff synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Puff. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Puff in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Puff in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Puff with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by puff?
Meanings of puff are کش - kash and پھونک - phuunk
Whats the definition of puff?
Definition of the puff are
- bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- suck in or take (air)
- blow hard and loudly
- thick cushion used as a seat
- a short light gust of air
- smoke and exhale strongly
- to swell or cause to enlarge
- a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke)
- exaggerated praise (as for promotional purposes)
- a light inflated pastry or puff shell
- speak in a blustering or scornful manner
- praise extravagantly
- make proud or conceited
- gathered for protruding fullness
- a soft spherical object made from fluffy fibers; for applying powder to the skin
What is the synonym of puff?
Synonym of word puff are kish, whiff, trump, breath, blow, blast
What are the idioms related to puff?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word puff.
- A bumt child dreads the fire
- A burnt child dreads the fire
- Look before you leap
- The escaped mouse ever feels taste of the balt
- You cannot make a windmill go with a pair of bellows
What are the quotes with word puff?
Here is the quote with the word puff in them
- But acting is very much a profession that is you're hot one moment and not the next - and that is totally cool. I think that's what I find most fascinating and most exciting about it - is that it can be gone in a puff of smoke. — Keira Knightley