Pulpit meanings in Urdu
Pulpit meanings in Urdu is ممبر Pulpit in Urdu. More meanings of pulpit, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Pulpit.
- (noun) : a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
Ever since the collapse of cap and trade legislation and the realization that President Obama is unlikely to ever utter the words 'climate change' in public again, much less use the bully pulpit to prepare the nation for the catastrophic risks of inaction, the movement has been in a funk.
More words from Urdu related to Pulpit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pulpit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Pulpit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pulpit in Urdu is ممبر - mimbar. To understand how would you translate the word Pulpit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pulpit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pulpit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pulpit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pulpit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pulpit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pulpit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pulpit?
Meaning of pulpit is ممبر - mimbar
Whats the definition of pulpit?
Definition of the pulpit are
- a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
What is the synonym of pulpit?
Synonym of word pulpit are memberless, mimbar, matriculate
What are the quotes with word pulpit?
Here are the quotes with the word pulpit in them
- Ever since the collapse of cap and trade legislation and the realization that President Obama is unlikely to ever utter the words 'climate change' in public again, much less use the bully pulpit to prepare the nation for the catastrophic risks of inaction, the movement has been in a funk. — Jeff Goodell
- You can't stand for too many things. You can't use the bully pulpit for too many things. So, I promise you, every day, I am going to talk about jobs, spending, and education. — Meg Whitman
- My parents were the same in the pulpit as they were at home. I think that's where a lot of preachers' kids get off base sometimes. Because they don't see the same things at both places. — Joel Osteen
- Poetry had far better imply things than preach them directly... in the open pulpit her voice grows hoarse and fails. — F. L. Lucas