Pump meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Pump.
- (noun) : a mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction
- (noun) : a low-cut shoe without fastenings
- (verb) : flow intermittently
- (verb) : supply in great quantities
- (verb) : question persistently
- (verb) : deliver forth
- (verb) : operate like a pump; move up and down, like a handle or a pedal
- (verb) : move up and down
- (verb) : draw or pour with a pump
- (verb) : raise (gases or fluids) with a pump
- (noun) : the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
More words from Urdu related to Pump
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pump meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Pump in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pump in Urdu are پمپ - Pump, پانی کی بم and پچکاری - pichkaari. To understand how would you translate the word Pump in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pump or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pump synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pump. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pump in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pump in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pump with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pump?
Meanings of pump are پمپ - Pump, پانی کی بم and پچکاری - pichkaari
Whats the definition of pump?
Definition of the pump are
- a mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction
- a low-cut shoe without fastenings
- flow intermittently
- supply in great quantities
- question persistently
- deliver forth
- operate like a pump; move up and down, like a handle or a pedal
- move up and down
- draw or pour with a pump
- raise (gases or fluids) with a pump
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
What is the synonym of pump?
Synonym of word pump are rumps, rumples, rumped, pumps, pumpers, dumpier, towage, forcing pump, syringe, injection
What are the quotes with word pump?
Here are the quotes with the word pump in them
- We really were a very musical family. Father managed to buy us a small pump organ, and I just loved this instrument. — Lawrence Welk
- People really feel that, when they go to the gas pump now, that the oil cartel is holding them by the legs and tipping them upside down and shaking money out of their pockets. — Ed Markey
- Nowadays you really have to pump out that blockbuster in order to have the luxury of getting a body of work, and that's sad because the work suffers. Today everything is based on money. The older actors, they inspire me. — Dylan McDermott