Punishing meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Punishing.
- (adjective) : resulting in punishment
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion; especially physical effort
More words from Urdu related to Punishing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Punishing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Punishing
What are the meanings of Punishing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Punishing in Urdu are سزا - saza and گوش مالی - gosh maali. To understand how would you translate the word Punishing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Punishing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Punishing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Punishing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Punishing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Punishing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Punishing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by punishing?
Meanings of punishing are سزا - saza and گوش مالی - gosh maali
Whats the definition of punishing?
Definition of the punishing are
- resulting in punishment
- characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion; especially physical effort
What is the synonym of punishing?
Synonym of word punishing are penalisation, sanction, reward, punishment, penalty, infliction, punice, correction, reproof, punction
What are the idioms related to punishing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word punishing.
- Put the saddle on the right horse
- Saddle up
- Do time
- Every sin brings its punishment with it
- He that chastens one chastens twenty
What are the quotes with word punishing?
Here are the quotes with the word punishing in them
- Vengeance is not the point change is. But the trouble is that in most people's minds the thought of victory and the thought of punishing the enemy coincide. — Barbara Deming
- Marriage resembles a pair of shears, so joined that they cannot be separated often moving in opposite directions, yet always punishing anyone who comes between them. — Sydney Smith
- We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war. — Ann Coulter