Punt meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Punt.
- (verb) : place a bet on
- (verb) : propel with a pole
- (noun) : (football) a kick in which the football is dropped from the hands and kicked before it touches the ground
- (noun) : an open flat-bottomed boat used in shallow waters and propelled by a long pole
- (noun) : formerly the basic unit of money in Ireland; equal to 100 pence
- (verb) : kick the ball
More words from Urdu related to Punt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Punt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Punt
What are the meanings of Punt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Punt in Urdu are نیا - naya and ڈینگی - Dengi. To understand how would you translate the word Punt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Punt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Punt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Punt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Punt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Punt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Punt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by punt?
Meanings of punt are نیا - naya and ڈینگی - Dengi
Whats the definition of punt?
Definition of the punt are
- place a bet on
- propel with a pole
- (football) a kick in which the football is dropped from the hands and kicked before it touches the ground
- an open flat-bottomed boat used in shallow waters and propelled by a long pole
- formerly the basic unit of money in Ireland; equal to 100 pence
- kick the ball
What is the synonym of punt?
Synonym of word punt are newing, flush, newer, first hand, dingey, newed, dengue, neanic, canoe, debutant
What are the idioms related to punt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word punt.
- A new broom sweeps clean
- Every day brings its work
- Each day brings its own bread
- New brooms sweep clean
- New fangled