Pupil meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Pupil.
- (noun) : a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution
- (noun) : a young person attending school (up through senior high school)
- (noun) : the contractile aperture in the center of the iris of the eye; resembles a large black dot
More words from Urdu related to Pupil
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pupil meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Pupil
What are the meanings of Pupil in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pupil in Urdu are تلمیز - talmiiz, شاگرد - shaagird and پتلی - putli. To understand how would you translate the word Pupil in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pupil or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pupil synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pupil. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pupil in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pupil in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pupil with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pupil?
Meanings of pupil are تلمیز - talmiiz, شاگرد - shaagird and پتلی - putli
Whats the definition of pupil?
Definition of the pupil are
- a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution
- a young person attending school (up through senior high school)
- the contractile aperture in the center of the iris of the eye; resembles a large black dot
What is the synonym of pupil?
Synonym of word pupil are learner, apprentice, discipling, pupils, disciples, pupal, protege, thinners, skinniest, disciple
What are the idioms related to pupil?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pupil.
- Today is yesterday's pupil
What are the quotes with word pupil?
Here are the quotes with the word pupil in them
- The educator must believe in the potential power of his pupil, and he must employ all his art in seeking to bring his pupil to experience this power. — Alfred Adler
- Art, as far as it is able, follows nature, as a pupil imitates his master thus your art must be, as it were, God's grandchild. — Dante Alighieri
- All claims of education notwithstanding, the pupil will accept only that which his mind craves. — Emma Goldman
- As the true object of education is not to render the pupil the mere copy of his preceptor, it is rather to be rejoiced in, than lamented, that various reading should lead him into new trains of thinking. — William Godwin