Purchases meanings in Urdu
Purchases meanings in Urdu is سودا Purchases in Urdu. More meanings of purchases, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Credit or debit cards, for starters, are nothing short of shoppers' Novocain. Even in the age of digital purchases and virtual money, we still attach a special value to dirty paper with pictures of presidents on it. Handing some of that to a cashier simply hurts more than handing over a little sliver of plastic.
More words related to the meanings of Purchases
More words from Urdu related to Purchases
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Purchases meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حزینپنبازار کاریلین دینشئےحصہخراش ڈالنااختلالِ توجہبچا کھچا مالمالیخولیاحرفتقیمتی شےفروختنیجنوندینے اور لینے کےدل فگاربے وقوفیگفت و شنیدکاروائیابلتاتقسیم کرناشگاف کرنابد حواسیپنساری کا سامانمَنڈی میں کاروبارپیشہجِنسساماندیوانگیافسوسوقت ضائع کرناسڑمعاملہقابل فروختناطاقتیقدم اٹھانابدحواسیبوکھلاہٹآوارگیخَرید و فَروختتِجارَتسوداسوداگری مال و اسبابوحشتملوللین دین ہونادیوانہ پنخلل دماغبکاؤنقاہت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Purchases
What are the meanings of Purchases in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Purchases in Urdu is سودا - sauda. To understand how would you translate the word Purchases in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Purchases or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Purchases synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Purchases. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Purchases in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Purchases in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Purchases with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by purchases?
Meaning of purchases is سودا - sauda
Whats the definition of purchases?
Definition of the purchases are
What is the synonym of purchases?
Synonym of word purchases are phrenitis, craze, groceries, nympholepsi, craziness, madness, ware, give and take, marketing, truck
What are the idioms related to purchases?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word purchases.
- Every wrong is avenged on earth
- Make every bargain clear and plain that none may afterwards complain
- Make every bargain clear and plain; that none may afterwards complain
- To be beloved is above all bargains
What are the quotes with word purchases?
Here are the quotes with the word purchases in them
- Credit or debit cards, for starters, are nothing short of shoppers' Novocain. Even in the age of digital purchases and virtual money, we still attach a special value to dirty paper with pictures of presidents on it. Handing some of that to a cashier simply hurts more than handing over a little sliver of plastic. — Jeffrey Kluger
- A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on the installment plan. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The mystic purchases a moment of exhilaration with a lifetime of confusion and the confusion is infectious and destructive. It is confusing and destructive to try and explain anything in terms of anything else, poetry in terms of psychology. — Basil Bunting