Purge meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Purge.
- (verb) : eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- (verb) : rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- (noun) : an abrupt or sudden removal of a person or group from an organization or place
- (noun) : the act of clearing yourself (or another) from some stigma or charge
- (verb) : excrete or evacuate (someone's bowels or body)
- (verb) : rid of impurities
- (verb) : make pure or free from sin or guilt
- (verb) : clear of a charge
- (verb) : oust politically
- (noun) : an act of removing by cleansing; ridding of sediment or other undesired elements
It's funny, I do try to maintain health. I started doing Bikram yoga which is that hothouse yoga, the 105 degrees yoga for 90 minutes. It's great, you purge out all the sweat and you're drinking water.
More words related to the meanings of Purge
More words from Urdu related to Purge
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Purge meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ستھراجھاڑنمقطارنہانختم کرناطہارت کرنارولناجلا کر خاک کرناآہنصاف شفاف کرناغسل کرناپورا کرنادھلائ کے کپڑےنبٹانااوجھصافستھریکونچیچھانناشست و شوخَتَم کرناچمکاناجھٹائ کرناتصویر بنانااستری کرناوضاحت کرناپنڈا پکھالناچکاناگوش مالی کرنانبیڑناآنتیں یا انتڑیاں نکالناپاکیزہجھاڑ دیناجھاڑو دیناچھننادھوبتَکمِيل کرناجراتمثال دینااہندھولپکھالناانت کرنانتھارناچھانٹناجریصاف ستھراصفائ کرناپوچھا لگاناپانی چھاننے کا برتن یا کپڑا ...
What are the meanings of Purge in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Purge in Urdu are صاف کرنا - saaf karna and پاک کرنا - paak karna. To understand how would you translate the word Purge in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Purge or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Purge synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Purge. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Purge in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Purge in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Purge with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by purge?
Meanings of purge are صاف کرنا - saaf karna and پاک کرنا - paak karna
Whats the definition of purge?
Definition of the purge are
- eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- an abrupt or sudden removal of a person or group from an organization or place
- the act of clearing yourself (or another) from some stigma or charge
- excrete or evacuate (someone's bowels or body)
- rid of impurities
- make pure or free from sin or guilt
- clear of a charge
- oust politically
- an act of removing by cleansing; ridding of sediment or other undesired elements
What is the synonym of purge?
Synonym of word purge are sanifying, wash, wipe away, refiles, mop, scrub up, refile, lustrate, sanitise, iron
What are the quotes with word purge?
Here are the quotes with the word purge in them
- Up until the Depression, recession had a moral character: it was supposed to purge the body economic of the greed and excess that attends a business expansion. — James Buchan
- It's funny, I do try to maintain health. I started doing Bikram yoga which is that hothouse yoga, the 105 degrees yoga for 90 minutes. It's great, you purge out all the sweat and you're drinking water. — Bryan Cranston
- I'm not one of those who wants to purge our society of our Christian history. — Richard Dawkins