Purify meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Purify.
- (verb) : make pure or free from sin or guilt
- (verb) : become clean or pure or free of guilt and sin
More words related to the meanings of Purify
More words from Urdu related to Purify
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Purify meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھانٹناجریصاف ستھرااہندھولپکھالناانت کرنانتھارناآبنائےلوہے کاصفائ کرناپوچھا لگاناپانی چھاننے کا برتن یا کپڑادھلائیاختتام کو پہنچاناچن لیناآنتیں نکالناپاک کرناجھاڑوصافیاشنانتمام کرنامیل کاٹناحریصلوہاواضح کرنانہانافلٹردھلائآخری درستیتحریف کرنالوٹ کر برباد کرناپونچھناپچُاراٹپکاغسلاَنجام کو پُہنچانامقدسنلیپاکحدیدتشریح کرنااشنان کرناانجام کو پہنچانادھلائ کرناآخر کرنارستہروشن کرناطاہربہُارنا ...
What are the meanings of Purify in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Purify in Urdu are صاف کرنا - saaf karna, پاک کرنا - paak karna and طہارت کرنا - tahaarat karna. To understand how would you translate the word Purify in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Purify or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Purify synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Purify. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Purify in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Purify in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Purify with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by purify?
Meanings of purify are صاف کرنا - saaf karna, پاک کرنا - paak karna and طہارت کرنا - tahaarat karna
Whats the definition of purify?
Definition of the purify are
- make pure or free from sin or guilt
- become clean or pure or free of guilt and sin
What is the synonym of purify?
Synonym of word purify are wrasse, chasten, defecate, wipe up, lustrate, absterge, wipe away, sanifying, wash, scrub up
What are the quotes with word purify?
Here are the quotes with the word purify in them
- There is no hope even that woman, with her right to vote, will ever purify politics. — Emma Goldman
- Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart. — Washington Irving
- Sorrows gather around great souls as storms do around mountains but, like them, they break the storm and purify the air of the plain beneath them. — Jean Paul
- There is an electric fire in human nature tending to purify - so that among these human creatures there is continually some birth of new heroism. The pity is that we must wonder at it, as we should at finding a pearl in rubbish. — John Keats