Purse meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Purse.
- (verb) : gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker
- (noun) : a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- (noun) : a small bag for carrying money
- (noun) : a sum of money offered as a prize
- (noun) : a sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse
- (verb) : contract one's lips into a rounded shape
I'm sickened by all religions. Religion has divided people. I don't think there's any difference between the pope wearing a large hat and parading around with a smoking purse and an African painting his face white and praying to a rock.
More words from Urdu related to Purse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Purse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹیکسدار الخلافہمایہخصیہدارالحکومتپونجی یا سرمایہ اکھٹا کرنامحصولتہمت لگاناپائے تختخزانہآنڈوسرمایہانبارباجملامت لگاناجمع کرناپاٹ دیناپونجیگنجلاگفوطہمالصُفَنڈنڈمالیتسمیٹناپیلڑاصلفنڈمحصول لگاناخراج یا محصول لگانادار الحکومتذخیرہخایہبڑے حروفبٹورنالگانگوش مالی کرناراج دھانیاندوختہراس المالجوڑناخراجبیضہدھنذخیرہ جمع کرناکرجمعدفینہآنڈ ...
Idioms with the word Purse in it
What are the meanings of Purse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Purse in Urdu are فوتہ - fotah and پونجی - puunji. To understand how would you translate the word Purse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Purse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Purse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Purse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Purse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Purse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Purse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by purse?
Meanings of purse are فوتہ - fotah and پونجی - puunji
Whats the definition of purse?
Definition of the purse are
- gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker
- a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- a small bag for carrying money
- a sum of money offered as a prize
- a sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse
- contract one's lips into a rounded shape
What is the synonym of purse?
Synonym of word purse are tax, scrotum, pongee, capital, hoard, fund, testicle
What are the idioms with the word purse?
Here are the idioms with the word purse in them.
- A drunkard purse is a bottle
- A full purse makes the mouth speak
- A full purse makes the mouth to speak
- A full purse never lacks friends
- A light purse is a heavy curse
What are the quotes with word purse?
Here are the quotes with the word purse in them
- A car for every purse and purpose. — Alfred P. Sloan
- I'm sickened by all religions. Religion has divided people. I don't think there's any difference between the pope wearing a large hat and parading around with a smoking purse and an African painting his face white and praying to a rock. — Howard Stern
- I'm a disorganized mess. My purse is gross: I once found a shoulder pad, string cheese, and a Christmas ornament in it! — Hoda Kotb