Pursue meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Pursue.
- (verb) : carry out or participate in an activity; be involved in
- (verb) : carry further or advance
- (verb) : go in search of or hunt for
In grade school I was taught that the United States is a melting pot. People from all over the world come here for freedom and to pursue a better life. They arrive with next to nothing, work incredibly hard, learn a new language and new customs, and in a generation they become an integral part of our amazing nation.
More words related to the meanings of Pursue
More words from Urdu related to Pursue
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pursue meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تگاہ پوپریشان کرناجوشلنگڑا کر دیناپینناہنگامہظالملاگوکلفتفتورجاز موسیقی پر رقصمسلناحرکت دینامُستَعرَضخلل ڈالناکھوجتعاقب کرنابرہم ہوناپیچھے جاناملول کرناذیقلنگڑا کر چلناکھوج لگاناحیران کرناکتیاضدیمصیبتالٹ پلٹنشے میںیابوجنجالرُخ بدلناغصہ دلاناتھکاناپیچھارلاناسراسیمہ کرناطلبتقلید کرناتلاشیبے آرام کرناکپکپانابے ڈھب چالتومناابتر کرناشرابیسخت تقاضا کرنابے چین کَرناجدا کرنااخبارات ...
Idiom with the word Pursue in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Pursue
What are the meanings of Pursue in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pursue in Urdu are پیچھا کرنا - piichha karna, تلاش کرنا - talaash karna, پریشان کرنا - pareyshaan karna, پریشان ہونا - pareyshaan hona, پیچھے پڑنا - piichhey parna and پیچھے جانا - piichhey jaana. To understand how would you translate the word Pursue in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pursue or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pursue synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pursue. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pursue in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pursue in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pursue with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pursue?
Meanings of pursue are پیچھا کرنا - piichha karna, تلاش کرنا - talaash karna, پریشان کرنا - pareyshaan karna, پریشان ہونا - pareyshaan hona, پیچھے پڑنا - piichhey parna and پیچھے جانا - piichhey jaana
Whats the definition of pursue?
Definition of the pursue are
- carry out or participate in an activity; be involved in
- carry further or advance
- go in search of or hunt for
What is the synonym of pursue?
Synonym of word pursue are sic, search, harass, follow:, look for, dither, perturbate, inquire, discomfort, trouncing
What are the idioms with the word pursue?
Here are the idioms with the word pursue in them.
- Careless of things which are near we pursue eagerly things which are far away
What are the idioms related to pursue?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pursue.
- Come to heel
- Follow home follow out
- To hang on the rear of
- All at sea
- Hunt up
What are the quotes with word pursue?
Here are the quotes with the word pursue in them
- I lived the true American dream, because I was able to pursue what I set as my goals at a very young age. — Mario Andretti
- In grade school I was taught that the United States is a melting pot. People from all over the world come here for freedom and to pursue a better life. They arrive with next to nothing, work incredibly hard, learn a new language and new customs, and in a generation they become an integral part of our amazing nation. — Jeff Hawkins
- Even though I build buildings and I pursue my architecture, I pursue it as an artist. I deliberately keep a tiny studio. I don't want to be an architectural firm. I want to remain an artist. — Maya Lin
- I left science, then I went into art, but I approach things very analytically. I choose to pursue both art and architecture as completely separate fields rather than merging them. — Maya Lin