Put off meanings in Urdu
Put off Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Put off.
- (verb) : cause to feel embarrassment
- (verb) : take away the enthusiasm of
- (verb) : hold back to a later time
- (verb) : cause to feel intense dislike or distaste
One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.
More words from Urdu related to Put off
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Put off meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عرصہملتوی ہوناجھلاناوقفہپڑا رہناجھولناٹلناجھول جھالتسلیم کرناالتواگر دنلٹکا رہنادیردار پر کھینچنادیر لگاناپس و پیشپینگ یا جھوٹے لیناٹال مٹولسولی پر چڑھاناپس پشت ڈالنادیر ہوناہلگناٹھیرانالوٹناٹالنادیریلٹکاناآہستگیملتویلٹکناڈھیلمعلق ہونالحاظ کرناتاخیرمعطل کرناجھومناہرجمعلق کرناملتوی کرناتاخیر کرناجُھولناٹھیرناخدشہ ہونا
Idioms with the word Put off in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Put off
What are the meanings of Put off in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Put off in Urdu are ملتوی - multawi and لٹکانا - latkaana. To understand how would you translate the word Put off in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Put off or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Put off synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Put off. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Put off in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Put off in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Put off with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by put off?
Meanings of put off are ملتوی - multawi and لٹکانا - latkaana
Whats the definition of put off?
Definition of the put off are
- cause to feel embarrassment
- take away the enthusiasm of
- hold back to a later time
- cause to feel intense dislike or distaste
What is the synonym of put off?
Synonym of word put off are deferrable, adjourns, adjourned, putoff, postposition, postpose, postlude, postponed, deferred, suspend
What are the idioms with the word put off?
Here are the idioms with the word put off in them.
- Do not put off till tomorrow what u can do today
- Do not put off till tomorrow what you can do today
- It is not merely children who are put off with tales
- Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today
What are the idioms related to put off?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word put off.
- Pull a face
- Lay by
- Lie over
- Postponed is not abandoned
- What one puts off is half abondoned
What are the quotes with word put off?
Here are the quotes with the word put off in them
- To fight fear, act. To increase fear - wait, put off postpone. — David Joseph Schwartz
- Put off your imagination, as you put off your overcoat, when you enter the laboratory. Put it on again, as you put on your overcoat, when you leave. — Claude Bernard
- One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today. — Dale Carnegie
- Know the true value of time snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination: never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. — Lord Chesterfield