Puzzle meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Puzzle.
- (verb) : be a mystery or bewildering to
- (noun) : a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution
- (noun) : a game that tests your ingenuity
- (verb) : be uncertain about; think about without fully understanding or being able to decide
I like to edit my sentences as I write them. I rearrange a sentence many times before moving on to the next one. For me, that editing process feels like a form of play, like a puzzle that needs solving, and it's one of the most satisfying parts of writing.
More words from Urdu related to Puzzle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Puzzle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
یکجا کرناچھلنی کر دیناپھنسآنالپٹنامبتلا کرناگتھیمَعمَہگلجھٹی ڈالناشرمندہ کرناپھنسناپہلو نکلناگانٹھ بندھنااُلجھا دیناملوث ہوناسانٹناکانٹھچيستانلگاناپریشان کرناگرفتار کرناملفوذ کرناگرہ لگ جاناپیچیدہ کر دیناالجھیڑا ڈالناگانٹھ لگانا یا دیناچیستاننتھی کرنامتردّد کرنالپیٹناگانٹھمنسلک ہوناالجھنپیچیدہ بناناپھانسناالجھاچھالناپیوست کرنامصیبت میں ڈالناپیچ میں ڈالناعقدہپہیلیلٹمشکل بناناپھانس لیناگرہ لگاناپھنسا لیناملوث کرناگڈمڈ کرنامعنی نکلناگانٹھ پڑنا ...
What are the meanings of Puzzle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Puzzle in Urdu are الجھانا - uljhaana and چیستان - chiistaan. To understand how would you translate the word Puzzle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Puzzle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Puzzle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Puzzle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Puzzle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Puzzle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Puzzle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by puzzle?
Meanings of puzzle are الجھانا - uljhaana and چیستان - chiistaan
Whats the definition of puzzle?
Definition of the puzzle are
- be a mystery or bewildering to
- a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution
- a game that tests your ingenuity
- be uncertain about; think about without fully understanding or being able to decide
What is the synonym of puzzle?
Synonym of word puzzle are tangle, implicate, entangle, complicate, riddle, enigma, entangle, snarl, knot, involve
What are the quotes with word puzzle?
Here are the quotes with the word puzzle in them
- I wanna make a jigsaw puzzle that's 40,000 pieces. And when you finish it, it says 'go outside.' — Demetri Martin
- Let schoolmasters puzzle their brain, With grammar, and nonsense, and learning, Good liquor, I stoutly maintain, Gives genius a better discerning. — Oliver Goldsmith
- I like to edit my sentences as I write them. I rearrange a sentence many times before moving on to the next one. For me, that editing process feels like a form of play, like a puzzle that needs solving, and it's one of the most satisfying parts of writing. — Karen Thompson Walker
- A little girl who finds a puzzle frustrating might ask her busy mother (or teacher) for help. The child gets one message if her mother expresses clear pleasure at the request and quite another if mommy responds with a curt 'Don't bother me - I've got important work to do.' — Daniel Goleman