Pyramid meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Pyramid.
- (noun) : a massive monument with a square base and four triangular sides; begun by Cheops around 2700 BC as royal tombs in ancient Egypt
More words from Urdu related to Pyramid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pyramid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Pyramid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pyramid in Urdu is ہرم - haram. To understand how would you translate the word Pyramid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pyramid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pyramid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pyramid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pyramid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pyramid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pyramid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pyramid?
Meaning of pyramid is ہرم - haram
Whats the definition of pyramid?
Definition of the pyramid are
- a massive monument with a square base and four triangular sides; begun by Cheops around 2700 BC as royal tombs in ancient Egypt
What is the synonym of pyramid?
Synonym of word pyramid are herm
What are the quotes with word pyramid?
Here are the quotes with the word pyramid in them
- As a system of philosophy it is not like the Tower of Babel, so daring its high aim as to seek a shelter against God's anger but it is like a pyramid poised on its apex. — Adam Sedgwick
- The food pyramid is very complicated. It doesn't give you as much info in a quick glance as the plate does. — Tom Vilsack
- Most of the approaches to peace between Israel and the Palestinians, have been directed at trying to resolve the most complex problems, like refugees and Jerusalem, which is akin to building the pyramid from the top down. — Benjamin Netanyahu