Pyxis meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Pyxis.
- (noun) : a small box used by ancient Greeks to hold medicines
- (noun) : a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Puppis and Antlia
- (noun) : fruit of such plants as the plantain; a capsule whose upper part falls off when the seeds are released
What are the meanings of Pyxis in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pyxis in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Pyxis in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pyxis or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pyxis synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pyxis. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pyxis in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pyxis in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pyxis with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pyxis?
سنگھار دان, صندوقچی, ڈبیہ
Whats the definition of pyxis?
Definition of the pyxis are
- a small box used by ancient Greeks to hold medicines
- a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Puppis and Antlia
- fruit of such plants as the plantain; a capsule whose upper part falls off when the seeds are released