Quaint meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Quaint.
- (adjective satellite) : strange in an interesting or pleasing way
- (adjective satellite) : very strange or unusual; odd or even incongruous in character or appearance
- (adjective satellite) : attractively old-fashioned (but not necessarily authentic)
We Hoosiers hold to some quaint notions. Some might say we 'cling' to them, though not out of fear or ignorance. We believe in paying our bills. We have kept our state in the black throughout the recent unpleasantness, while cutting rather than raising taxes, by practicing an old tribal ritual - we spend less money than we take in.
More words related to the meanings of Quaint
More words from Urdu related to Quaint
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quaint meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انوکھاخانہ بدوشغیر واثقتنہاچلنگڑیغیر معمُولیذہنیممتازچڑ چڑاطویل افسانوی نثرخلاف عادتبدگمانغیر مالوفمن موجیعظیمبے ثباتغریبمکدربے قاعدہمدرک بالحواسخلاف رواج یا دستوربے ڈھنگامٹر گشت کرنے والابدظنوسعت والامتوقعخیال پرستمحرکممتاز چیز یا شخصمزاجیکممقامبے حوصلہلوتیموجیخوف ناکبے اصلپسندیدہمغمومابدھہقے آورآوارہطُرفہدو دلاخیالیواحدپر امیدغیر عملی خیالات والااضطرارینرالا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Quaint
What are the meanings of Quaint in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quaint in Urdu are غیر معمولی - ghaer mamuuli, خوش کن - khush kun, وہمی - waehmi, من موجی - man mauji and شیخ چلی - sheykh chilli. To understand how would you translate the word Quaint in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quaint or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quaint synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quaint. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quaint in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quaint in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quaint with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quaint?
Meanings of quaint are غیر معمولی - ghaer mamuuli, خوش کن - khush kun, وہمی - waehmi, من موجی - man mauji and شیخ چلی - sheykh chilli
Whats the definition of quaint?
Definition of the quaint are
- strange in an interesting or pleasing way
- very strange or unusual; odd or even incongruous in character or appearance
- attractively old-fashioned (but not necessarily authentic)
What is the synonym of quaint?
Synonym of word quaint are undernom, pleater, extradotal, superstitious, singular, excremental, humorous, extraordinariness, prenominate, exhilarant
What are the idioms related to quaint?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word quaint.
- Suspicions raise hobgoblins in the dark
- Out of common
What are the quotes with word quaint?
Here are the quotes with the word quaint in them
- We Hoosiers hold to some quaint notions. Some might say we 'cling' to them, though not out of fear or ignorance. We believe in paying our bills. We have kept our state in the black throughout the recent unpleasantness, while cutting rather than raising taxes, by practicing an old tribal ritual - we spend less money than we take in. — Mitch Daniels
- Yes quaint and curious war is! You shoot a fellow down you'd treat if met where any bar is, or help to half-a-crown. — Thomas Hardy