Qualification meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Qualification.
- (noun) : the act of modifying or changing the strength of some idea
- (noun) : an attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something
- (noun) : a statement that limits or restricts some claim
More words related to the meanings of Qualification
More words from Urdu related to Qualification
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Qualification meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کسی کے چال چَلنپابندقابوحراستپھینکنامرتبہرخنہآڑے آناوسیقہسندِ تحوتی ایجادسند لیاقتوصیتتخويفمچلکہبیڑی لگاناپاساحاطہامتحانپخقیدڈپلومہنوشتہپابجولاں کرناپابندی لگانادوزخقید میں ڈالناسیڑہیباراڑواڑماقبلشہادت نامہتشددفرمانمجبورحوالاتبندشتجربہمستندبستقینچیکوئی اِختیارورقہزَنجِيرتسلطنرکحبس کرنانوشتمزاحمتروکسابقہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Qualification
What are the meanings of Qualification in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Qualification in Urdu are قید - qaed, حد بندی - had bandi, سند - sanad and صداقت نامہ - sadaaqat naamah. To understand how would you translate the word Qualification in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Qualification or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Qualification synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Qualification. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Qualification in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Qualification in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Qualification with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by qualification?
Meanings of qualification are قید - qaed, حد بندی - had bandi, سند - sanad and صداقت نامہ - sadaaqat naamah
Whats the definition of qualification?
Definition of the qualification are
- the act of modifying or changing the strength of some idea
- an attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something
- a statement that limits or restricts some claim
What is the synonym of qualification?
Synonym of word qualification are clanged, demarches, bonds, cert, calceated, demarcates, bondage, writ, delimits, bond
What are the idioms related to qualification?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word qualification.
- A danger foreseen is half avoided
- An ox is taken by the horns and a man by the tongue
- Line of battle
- Take in sail
- Break loose
What are the quotes with word qualification?
Here is the quote with the word qualification in them
- Friends have suggested that I am the least qualified person to talk about happiness, because I am often down, and sometimes profoundly depressed. But I think that's where my qualification comes from. Because to know happiness, it helps to know unhappiness. — Alastair Campbell