Qualitative meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Qualitative.
- (adjective) : involving distinctions based on qualities
- (adjective) : relating to or involving comparisons based on qualities
The creative destruction that social media is currently unleashing will change more than technology or the leader board of the Fortune 100. It is driving a qualitative shift in the nature of relationships between brands and their customers.
More words from Urdu related to Qualitative
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Qualitative meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Qualitative in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Qualitative in Urdu are نوعی - naui and کیفی - kaefi. To understand how would you translate the word Qualitative in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Qualitative or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Qualitative synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Qualitative. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Qualitative in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Qualitative in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Qualitative with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by qualitative?
Meanings of qualitative are نوعی - naui and کیفی - kaefi
Whats the definition of qualitative?
Definition of the qualitative are
- involving distinctions based on qualities
- relating to or involving comparisons based on qualities
What is the synonym of qualitative?
Synonym of word qualitative are typical, caffeic
What are the quotes with word qualitative?
Here are the quotes with the word qualitative in them
- A painstaking course in qualitative and quantitative analysis by John Wing gave me an appreciation of the need for, and beauty of, accurate measurement. — Paul D. Boyer
- The creative destruction that social media is currently unleashing will change more than technology or the leader board of the Fortune 100. It is driving a qualitative shift in the nature of relationships between brands and their customers. — Simon Mainwaring
- Such highly qualitative leadership is demanded especially in the realm of the fostering of right international relations. Here the demand is simply irresistible. — John Raleigh Mott