Quantum meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Quantum.
- (noun) : (physics) the smallest discrete quantity of some physical property that a system can possess (according to quantum theory)
- (noun) : a discrete amount of something that is analogous to the quantities in quantum theory
Well, I've always thought that my career was in England, really. I used to do more in the theatre, and I felt that I should be there. It's not far is it? It's amazing the way that special FX have taken a quantum leap in what they're capable of doing.
More words related to the meanings of Quantum
More words from Urdu related to Quantum
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quantum meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کھنڈمنطقہبھیڑمیزانمصالحہاکائدستکامکانیایک چھوٹا سا نشانگنتیفریقذرہحصّہپکڑنااہمیتزرہ بکتر پہناناالمچھوٹا کیڑاداما شاہی چندہاتفاقیناپرقمایک حصہدانہٹُکڑاقسمتٹانکناجوڑنامَقدارڈلڈلیسوداپشتارااژدھامخاصی ضخامتطالعکہندھول دھپاحصہ رسدیبکواس کرناعدد نویسیفَريقکنکھیلہاتھ میں لیناقد وقامتپارچہعلاقہڈھیربخرہپرمانُو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Quantum
What are the meanings of Quantum in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quantum in Urdu are مقدار - miqdaar, ذرہ - zirah, تعداد - tadaad and حصہ - hissah. To understand how would you translate the word Quantum in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quantum or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quantum synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quantum. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quantum in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quantum in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quantum with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quantum?
Meanings of quantum are مقدار - miqdaar, ذرہ - zirah, تعداد - tadaad and حصہ - hissah
Whats the definition of quantum?
Definition of the quantum are
- (physics) the smallest discrete quantity of some physical property that a system can possess (according to quantum theory)
- a discrete amount of something that is analogous to the quantities in quantum theory
What is the synonym of quantum?
Synonym of word quantum are volumetric, tick, quotiety, number, zone, quantong, speck, quitture, plurality, take
What are the idioms related to quantum?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word quantum.
- East and west home is best
- Rich men feel misfortunes that fly over poor men's heads
- By the yard
- Enough and to spare
- Kitchen physic
What are the quotes with word quantum?
Here are the quotes with the word quantum in them
- Well, I've always thought that my career was in England, really. I used to do more in the theatre, and I felt that I should be there. It's not far is it? It's amazing the way that special FX have taken a quantum leap in what they're capable of doing. — Albert Finney
- Similarly, another famous little quantum fluctuation that programs you is the exact configuration of your DNA. — Seth Lloyd
- I believe that the quantum of our knowledge will increase considerably in the coming years and that scientists will continue to be amongst the brave voices speaking out. — Peter Garrett
- Doing is a quantum leap from imagining. — Barbara Sher