Quarrel meanings in Urdu
Quarrel meanings in Urdu are لڑائ کرنا, جھگڑنا, جھمیلا, تنازع, ادھم, فساد, لڑائ, جھگڑا, پھوٹ, پرخاش, لڑنا, نا اِتفاقی, لڑائی, اَن بن, شکایت, اعتراض, فضیحت, الجھنا, ان بن, نااتفاقی, حجت, اختلاف, توتومیں میں, قضیہ, کھٹ پٹ, تکرار Quarrel in Urdu. More meanings of quarrel, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Quarrel.
- (verb) : have a disagreement over something
- (noun) : an arrow that is shot from a crossbow; has a head with four edges
More words related to the meanings of Quarrel
More words from Urdu related to Quarrel
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quarrel meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
یا ذلیل حرکتلڑائپیکارگلجھٹی پڑناتول مولمِقدار تغیرنفرین خلائقٹکڑاومبارزتحرمت کرناکسی کو رُسوا کرناکینہ پَروریپھٹنامُقابلہبہداحجت بازیآڑے آناپھوٹ پڑنا بیماری کاانڈواالجھیڑابے عزتیتشددگندا کرنادل چلیفسادانترکھلنادوہراؤکشتی چلاناخندقچھداکاٹتنازعہچپقلشاذّیت دینانقصاننقیذدئبلٹھوکر سے اوپر اٹھاناشقاقخوفجھگڑنامَزاحمَت کرناتال میل نہ کھانافضیحتیشَدید ہَل چَلاِختلافہسکا کرناشورش ...
Idioms with the word Quarrel in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Quarrel
What are the meanings of Quarrel in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quarrel in Urdu are ادھم - udham, تکرار - takraar, فساد - fasaad, لڑائی - Larai, حجت - hujjat, جھگڑا - jhagra, پرخاش - pur khaash, لڑنا - larna, ان بن - an ban, لڑائ - laraa i, شکایت - shikaayet, اختلاف - ekhtelaaf, پھوٹ - phuut, فضیحت - faziihat, اعتراض - eteraaz, نااتفاقی - naa ittefaaqi, الجھنا - ulajhna, جھگڑنا - jhagarna, لڑائ کرنا - laraa i karna, جھمیلا - jhameyla, قضیہ - qaziyah, توتومیں میں - tu tu maen maen, کھٹ پٹ - khat pat and تنازع - tanaaza. To understand how would you translate the word Quarrel in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quarrel or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quarrel synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quarrel. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quarrel in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quarrel in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quarrel with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quarrel?
Meanings of quarrel are ادھم - udham, تکرار - takraar, فساد - fasaad, لڑائی - Larai, حجت - hujjat, جھگڑا - jhagra, پرخاش - pur khaash, لڑنا - larna, ان بن - an ban, لڑائ - laraa i, شکایت - shikaayet, اختلاف - ekhtelaaf, پھوٹ - phuut, فضیحت - faziihat, اعتراض - eteraaz, نااتفاقی - naa ittefaaqi, الجھنا - ulajhna, جھگڑنا - jhagarna, لڑائ کرنا - laraa i karna, جھمیلا - jhameyla, قضیہ - qaziyah, توتومیں میں - tu tu maen maen, کھٹ پٹ - khat pat and تنازع - tanaaza
Whats the definition of quarrel?
Definition of the quarrel are
- have a disagreement over something
- an arrow that is shot from a crossbow; has a head with four edges
What is the synonym of quarrel?
Synonym of word quarrel are turmoil, striddle, disturbance, battue, pretext, broil, animosity, disples, trifurcated, riotise
What are the idioms with the word quarrel?
Here are the idioms with the word quarrel in them.
- Be not the first to quarrel nor the last to make it up
- Brother quarrel like thieves inside a house but outside their swords leap out in each other's defence
- Brothers quarrel like thieves inside a house but outside
- Do not quarrel vehemently about other people's business
- Find quarrel in a straw
What are the idioms related to quarrel?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word quarrel.
- A jealous head is soon broken
- Play upon words
- There is a but in everywhere
- Accusing the times is but excusing ourselves
- Bells call others to church but enter not in themselves
What are the quotes with word quarrel?
Here are the quotes with the word quarrel in them
- For every quarrel a man and wife have before others, they have a hundred when alone. — E.W.Howe
- Most men's anger about religion is as if two men should quarrel for a lady they neither of them care for. — Edward F. Halifax
- I would no more quarrel with a man because of his religion than I would because of his art. — Mary Baker Eddy
- A quarrel between friends, when made up, adds a new tie to friendship. — Saint Francis de Sales