Quarrels meanings in Urdu
Quarrels meanings in Urdu is جھگڑے Quarrels in Urdu. More meanings of quarrels, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
The life and liberty and property and happiness of the common man throughout the world are at the absolute mercy of a few persons whom he has never seen, involved in complicated quarrels that he has never heard of.
More words from Urdu related to Quarrels
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quarrels meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Quarrels in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Quarrels
What are the meanings of Quarrels in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quarrels in Urdu is جھگڑے - Jhagray. To understand how would you translate the word Quarrels in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quarrels or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quarrels synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quarrels. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quarrels in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quarrels in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quarrels with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quarrels?
Meaning of quarrels is جھگڑے - Jhagray
Whats the definition of quarrels?
Definition of the quarrels are
What is the synonym of quarrels?
Synonym of word quarrels are feuds, tiffings, shrewishly, quarries, quarles, tiffs, feudings, quarrions, quarrians
What are the idioms with the word quarrels?
Here are the idioms with the word quarrels in them.
- A bad workman always quarrels with his tools
- A bad workman quarrels with his tools
- The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love
What are the idioms related to quarrels?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word quarrels.
- At issue
- Do not quarrel vehemently about other people's business
- Fair wife and a frontier castle breed troubles
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- Many get into a dispute well that cannot get out well
What are the quotes with word quarrels?
Here are the quotes with the word quarrels in them
- Family quarrels are bitter things. They don't go according to any rules. They're not like aches or wounds, they're more like splits in the skin that won't heal because there's not enough material. — F.Scott Fitzgerald
- The life and liberty and property and happiness of the common man throughout the world are at the absolute mercy of a few persons whom he has never seen, involved in complicated quarrels that he has never heard of. — Gilbert Murray
- The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love. — Jean Racine
- In all private quarrels the duller nature is triumphant by reason of dullness. — George Eliot