Quechua meanings in Urdu
Quechua meanings in Urdu is کویچو Quechua in Urdu. More meanings of quechua, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Quechua.
- (noun) : the language of the Quechua which was spoken by the Incas
- (noun) : a community of South American Indians in Peru who were formerly the ruling class of the Incan Empire
- (noun) : a member of a South American Indian people in Peru who were formerly the ruling class of the Inca empire
What are the meanings of Quechua in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quechua in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Quechua in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quechua or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quechua synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quechua. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quechua in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quechua in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quechua with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quechua?
Whats the definition of quechua?
Definition of the quechua are
- the language of the Quechua which was spoken by the Incas
- a community of South American Indians in Peru who were formerly the ruling class of the Incan Empire
- a member of a South American Indian people in Peru who were formerly the ruling class of the Inca empire