Question meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Question.
- (noun) : an instance of questioning
- (noun) : a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote
- (verb) : challenge the accuracy, probity, or propriety of
- (verb) : pose a question
- (noun) : the subject matter at issue
- (noun) : an informal reference to a marriage proposal
- (noun) : a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply
- (verb) : pose a series of questions to
- (verb) : conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting
- (noun) : uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something
You never choose the way that you're raised, it's just the way that you were raised, but you do get to a certain age where you're in a position to question the expectations of you and the way that you've been formed by your surroundings.
More words related to the meanings of Question
More words from Urdu related to Question
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Question meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اچھے طرز عمل میں غیر متطابقرجوع کرناخواہش کرناٹالناکھوجنانامامدادنگرانیکہانیاہمیت رکھنارکاوٹ بنناہجوبتیایاالتماسالاپجانچنامنگاناکاروبارکلامنسبتمسئلہکھوجمانتاگپ لگاناحوالہخلاصہاصلفریاد رسیالزام لگانابولنا چالناپیغامدعوت نامہللکاردامن پھیلانالَفظممانعت کرنامشورہ کرنااستفسارشہرتاقتضاٹوکناطلبآبروتائیدفکرا کرناداستانقاعدہپرسشنفرینگفتگو کر ...
Idioms with the word Question in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Question
What are the meanings of Question in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Question in Urdu are پوچھنا - puuchhna, بات - baat, سوال - sawaal, مسئلہ - mas alah, ٹوکنا - tokna, سوال کرنا - sawaal karna and استفسار - istefsaar. To understand how would you translate the word Question in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Question or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Question synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Question. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Question in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Question in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Question with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by question?
Meanings of question are پوچھنا - puuchhna, بات - baat, سوال - sawaal, مسئلہ - mas alah, ٹوکنا - tokna, سوال کرنا - sawaal karna and استفسار - istefsaar
Whats the definition of question?
Definition of the question are
- an instance of questioning
- a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote
- challenge the accuracy, probity, or propriety of
- pose a question
- the subject matter at issue
- an informal reference to a marriage proposal
- a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply
- pose a series of questions to
- conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting
- uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something
What is the synonym of question?
Synonym of word question are investigate, overture, requisition, nodus, interrogate, news, request, matter, help, quest
What are the idioms with the word question?
Here are the idioms with the word question in them.
- Love without return is like a question without an answer
- The question is what is the law not who are the parties
- There are two sides to every question the wrong side and our side
- To put a question to
What are the idioms related to question?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word question.
- Oblique question
- Read a riddle
- To put a question to
- Hard nut to crack
- Point of honour
What are the quotes with word question?
Here are the quotes with the word question in them
- In the age of the individual's liquidation, the question of individuality must be raised anew. — Theodor Adorno
- You never choose the way that you're raised, it's just the way that you were raised, but you do get to a certain age where you're in a position to question the expectations of you and the way that you've been formed by your surroundings. — Mia Wasikowska
- As a result of the digital age and the decline of first-class mail, there is no question that the Postal Service must change and develop a new business model. — Bernie Sanders
- No employer today is independent of those about him. He cannot succeed alone, no matter how great his ability or capital. Business today is more than ever a question of cooperation. — Orison Swett Marden