Questionable meanings in Urdu
Questionable meanings in Urdu are نذاعی, قابل گرفت, پوچھنے جوگ, سوال طلب, خلاف تہذیب, قابل اعتراض, غیر یقینی, مشتبہ, مشکوک Questionable in Urdu. More meanings of questionable, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Questionable.
- (adjective) : subject to question
- (adjective satellite) : able to be refuted
One of the consequences of the Iranian revolution has been an explosion of history. A country once known only from British consular reports and intrepid travelogues is now awash with historical documents, letters, diaries, grainy video, weblogs and secret police files of questionable authenticity.
More words related to the meanings of Questionable
More words from Urdu related to Questionable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Questionable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گول مولغیر یقینیقابل گرفتمکروہنارواگمنامبا ضمیربد ظنغير متغيرعیبیناگوارشکتاریکخلاف تہذیبمشکوکدھندلابدکارلگی لپٹیحجتیناپسندچھپیناقابل اعتبارشک کرناوسواسیمشتبہبدکردارناپسندیدہتلوناندھیرا کرناصحیحغیر مستندبے سرو پافاسدلائق باز پرسغیر مستقل مزاجقابل سزابے حدجَعلی اناجيلشیہ کرناخود اعتمادی سے عاریگول گولبداِخلاقی کا عادیبے جاشش و پنجنامعلومبہَت مُحتاطمتشکیمدھمحجاب والاشیطانی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Questionable
What are the meanings of Questionable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Questionable in Urdu are مشکوک - mashkuuk, غیر یقینی - ghaer yaqiini, مشتبہ - mushtabah, قابل اعتراض - qaabil e eteraaz, نذاعی - nazaai, قابل گرفت and خلاف تہذیب - khelaaf e taehziib. To understand how would you translate the word Questionable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Questionable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Questionable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Questionable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Questionable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Questionable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Questionable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by questionable?
Meanings of questionable are مشکوک - mashkuuk, غیر یقینی - ghaer yaqiini, مشتبہ - mushtabah, قابل اعتراض - qaabil e eteraaz, نذاعی - nazaai, قابل گرفت and خلاف تہذیب - khelaaf e taehziib
Whats the definition of questionable?
Definition of the questionable are
- subject to question
- able to be refuted
What is the synonym of questionable?
Synonym of word questionable are dubitative, unsquared, suspectable, adjectional, doubtful, undividable, dubitating, unshriven, suspirious, objectionably
What are the idioms related to questionable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word questionable.
- Count your chickens before they are hatched
- In doubtful matters courage may do much in desperate patience
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do with a superior a mad thing with an inferior a vulgar thing
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do; with a superior a mad thing; with an inferior a vulgar thing
What are the quotes with word questionable?
Here are the quotes with the word questionable in them
- You can hype a questionable product for a little while, but you'll never build an enduring business. — Victor Kiam
- One of the consequences of the Iranian revolution has been an explosion of history. A country once known only from British consular reports and intrepid travelogues is now awash with historical documents, letters, diaries, grainy video, weblogs and secret police files of questionable authenticity. — James Buchan
- While that amendment failed, human cloning continues to advance and the breakthrough in this unethical and morally questionable science is around the corner. — Mike Pence
- Unfortunately, Climate Science has become Political Science. It is tragic that some perhaps well-meaning but politically motivated scientists who should know better have whipped up a global frenzy about a phenomena which is statistically questionable at best. — Robert H. Austin