Quiet meanings in Urdu
Quiet meanings in Urdu are چُپ, ساکت, غیر متحرک, چپ کرنا, چپ, تنہا, سکون, چپ ہونا, راحت, چپکا, سنسان, امن پسند, آرام, امن, خاموش, تمانیت, پرسکون, چپ کرانا, گم سم, سُنسان, خاموشی Quiet in Urdu. More meanings of quiet, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Quiet.
- (adjective satellite) : (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- (adjective) : (of the sun) characterized by a low level of surface phenomena, such as sunspots
- (adverb) : with little or no activity or no agitation ( quiet' is a nonstandard variant for quietly')
More words related to the meanings of Quiet
More words from Urdu related to Quiet
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quiet meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زبان بندیرنگا رنگشرمیلاہولناکمنہ بند کرنا یا کیلنافقطگم سمجامَدبھینکرقائمچھٹیتسلی دیناضمانتسہولتسکون کا دورامن پسندقناعتمنفردتنہاامیآرام کرناآسودگیاستراحتمُقیمخاموش طبیعتمرہمعملِ تبخیرمونتاآخری فیصلہاندھیراتھرتافلاحقیامضَمانَتسکھلوری دے کر یا تھپک کے سلانانحیفچینسنناٹاسلامتی طبعبےحس و حرکتآرام سےمُرکّبوسعت والامنہ بندگونگا آدمیجامدچپ رہناچتکبراغیر مطمئن ...
Idioms with the word Quiet in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Quiet
What are the meanings of Quiet in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quiet in Urdu are تنہا - tanha, آرام - aaraam, خاموشی - khaamoshi, سکون - sukuun, پرسکون - pur sukuun, خاموش - khaamosh, چپ - chup, گم سم - gum sum, تمانیت - tamaaniyat, غیر متحرک - ghaer mutaharrik, راحت - raahat, ساکت - saakit, چپ کرنا - chup karna, سنسان - sunsaan, چپ ہونا - chup hona, امن پسند - amn pasand, چُپ - chup, چپ کرانا - chup karaana and امن - amn. To understand how would you translate the word Quiet in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quiet or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quiet synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quiet. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quiet in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quiet in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quiet with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quiet?
Meanings of quiet are تنہا - tanha, آرام - aaraam, خاموشی - khaamoshi, سکون - sukuun, پرسکون - pur sukuun, خاموش - khaamosh, چپ - chup, گم سم - gum sum, تمانیت - tamaaniyat, غیر متحرک - ghaer mutaharrik, راحت - raahat, ساکت - saakit, چپ کرنا - chup karna, سنسان - sunsaan, چپ ہونا - chup hona, امن پسند - amn pasand, چُپ - chup, چپ کرانا - chup karaana and امن - amn
Whats the definition of quiet?
Definition of the quiet are
- (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- (of the sun) characterized by a low level of surface phenomena, such as sunspots
- with little or no activity or no agitation ( quiet' is a nonstandard variant for quietly')
What is the synonym of quiet?
Synonym of word quiet are single stranded, relief, serene, contentment, quietens, mousey, pied, resits, still, tranquillizing
What are the idioms with the word quiet?
Here are the idioms with the word quiet in them.
- A little with quiet is the only diet
- A quiet conscience sleeps in thunder
- A quiet tongue shows a wise head
- Anything for a quiet life
- The best physicians are dr diet dr quiet and dr merry man
What are the idioms related to quiet?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word quiet.
- Quiet as the grave
- Pedal softly
- Hold up
- Lug in
- What you do not wish to be done to yourself do not to another
What are the quotes with word quiet?
Here are the quotes with the word quiet in them
- At this age, I should be leading a quiet life. — Aung San Suu Kyi
- Age puzzles me. I thought it was a quiet time. My seventies were interesting and fairly serene, but my eighties are passionate. I grow more intense as I age. — Florida Scott Maxwell
- All men's miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone. — Blaise Pascal
- We need quiet time to examine our lives openly and honestly - spending quiet time alone gives your mind an opportunity to renew itself and create order. — Susan Taylor