Quietly meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Quietly.
- (adverb) : with low volume
- (adverb) : with little or no sound
- (adverb) : in a restful manner
- (adverb) : with little or no activity or no agitation ( quiet' is a nonstandard variant for quietly')
More words from Urdu related to Quietly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quietly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Quietly
What are the meanings of Quietly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quietly in Urdu are چپکے سے - chupkey sey and خاموشی سے - khaa moshi sey. To understand how would you translate the word Quietly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quietly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quietly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quietly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quietly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quietly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quietly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quietly?
Meanings of quietly are چپکے سے - chupkey sey and خاموشی سے - khaa moshi sey
Whats the definition of quietly?
Definition of the quietly are
- with low volume
- with little or no sound
- in a restful manner
- with little or no activity or no agitation ( quiet' is a nonstandard variant for quietly')
What is the synonym of quietly?
Synonym of word quietly are slyly, suently, quiveringly, slantly, sibilantly, unobtrusively, quiescently, noiselessly, wordlessly, taciturnly
What are the idioms related to quietly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word quietly.
- Quiet persons are welcome everywhere
- Under the rose
- Silence doth seldom harm
What are the quotes with word quietly?
Here are the quotes with the word quietly in them
- There is no end to the violations committed by children on children, quietly talking alone. — Elizabeth Bowen
- The poor monkey, quietly seated on the ground, seemed to be in sore trouble at this display of anger. — Henry Walter Bates
- The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own. — Michael Korda
- The business of the advertiser is to see that we go about our business with some magic spell or tune or slogan throbbing quietly in the background of our minds. — Marshall McLuhan