Quite an meanings in Urdu
Quite an meanings in Urdu is کافی ایک Quite an in Urdu. More meanings of quite an, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Quite an Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Quite an.
- (adverb) : of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative)
Strangely enough, when the Sugababes' 'Freak Like Me' went to number 1, which was built around my 'Are 'Friends' Electric' song, I had another song called 'Rip' go to number 1 in the Kerrang TV chart, so I was pulling new people in from very different areas of musical interest. That was quite an amazing week.
What are the meanings of Quite an in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quite an in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Quite an in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quite an or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quite an synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quite an. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quite an in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quite an in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quite an with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quite an?
Whats the definition of quite an?
Definition of the quite an are
- of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative)
What are the quotes with word quite an?
Here are the quotes with the word quite an in them
- I don't know how many thoughts we have a second, but it's quite an amazing number, and just to pin down the appropriate sequence of those, all you really need is a pencil and a piece of paper. — Robert Wyatt
- Strangely enough, when the Sugababes' 'Freak Like Me' went to number 1, which was built around my 'Are 'Friends' Electric' song, I had another song called 'Rip' go to number 1 in the Kerrang TV chart, so I was pulling new people in from very different areas of musical interest. That was quite an amazing week. — Gary Numan
- I'm generally quite an angry person, and I like to channel my anger toward something creative. — Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy
- It is quite an illusion to imagine that one adjusts to reality essentially without the use of language and that language is merely an incidental means of solving specific problems of communication or reflection. — Edward Sapir