Racism meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Racism.
- (noun) : discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race
- (noun) : the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races
The funniest racism is the racism between minorities. It's something you don't see dramatized, but almost every minority I know who's my age, they have these funny stories about their parents stereotyping other minorities.
More words from Urdu related to Racism
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Racism meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Racism in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Racism in Urdu is نسل پرستی - nasal parasti. To understand how would you translate the word Racism in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Racism or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Racism synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Racism. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Racism in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Racism in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Racism with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by racism?
Meaning of racism is نسل پرستی - nasal parasti
Whats the definition of racism?
Definition of the racism are
- discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race
- the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races
What is the synonym of racism?
Synonym of word racism are gentilism, ethnicism, ethnarchy, rancidness, genus pristis, rantism, white supremacy, racialism, rascalism, racemism
What are the quotes with word racism?
Here are the quotes with the word racism in them
- The funniest racism is the racism between minorities. It's something you don't see dramatized, but almost every minority I know who's my age, they have these funny stories about their parents stereotyping other minorities. — Mindy Kaling
- Excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism. — Oprah Winfrey
- I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism. And that's how I operate my life. — Oprah Winfrey
- Racism is taught in the home. We agree on that? Well, it's very hard to teach racism to a teenager who's listening to rap music and who idolizes, say, Snoop Dogg. It's hard to say, 'That guy is less than you.' The kid is like, 'I like that guy, he's cool. How is he less than me? — Jay Z