Radiant meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Radiant.
- (adjective satellite) : radiating or as if radiating light
More words from Urdu related to Radiant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Radiant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Radiant
What are the meanings of Radiant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Radiant in Urdu are چمک دار - chamak daar, چمکتا - chamakta and نیر - naiyyar. To understand how would you translate the word Radiant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Radiant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Radiant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Radiant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Radiant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Radiant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Radiant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by radiant?
Meanings of radiant are چمک دار - chamak daar, چمکتا - chamakta and نیر - naiyyar
Whats the definition of radiant?
Definition of the radiant are
- radiating or as if radiating light
What is the synonym of radiant?
Synonym of word radiant are lucent, glittering, glaring, flashings, luminous, flush, ner, tears, sun, profulgent
What are the idioms related to radiant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word radiant.
- A spot is most seen on the finest cloth
- Vice makes virtue shine
- Women like the moonhine with borrowed light
- Women like the moon shine with borrowed light
What are the quotes with word radiant?
Here are the quotes with the word radiant in them
- Elizabeth Peyton, the artist known for tiny, dazzling portraits of radiant youth, is now painting tiny, dazzling portraits of radiant middle age. — Jerry Saltz
- What a distressing contrast there is between the radiant intelligence of the child and the feeble mentality of the average adult. — Sigmund Freud
- The ground we walk on, the plants and creatures, the clouds above constantly dissolving into new formations - each gift of nature possessing its own radiant energy, bound together by cosmic harmony. — Ruth Bernhard
- The truth in you remains as radiant as a star, as pure as light, as innocent as love itself. — James Lane Allen