Rage meanings in Urdu
Rage meanings in Urdu are مقبولیت, تاب, خشم, غصہ, بخار, جذبہ, ابال, غضب, خبط, جنون, غیظ, طیش, حرارہ, غُصّے میں بھرا ھونا, گرمی, چِلّانا, بِگڑنا, غُصّہ میں لال پیلا ھونا Rage in Urdu. More meanings of rage, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Rage.
- (noun) : a feeling of intense anger
- (noun) : something that is desired intensely
- (verb) : behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- (noun) : violent state of the elements
- (noun) : a state of extreme anger
- (verb) : be violent; as of fires and storms
- (verb) : feel intense anger
|Car garage||کار گیراج|
More words related to the meanings of Rage
More words from Urdu related to Rage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Rage
What are the meanings of Rage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rage in Urdu are بخار - bukhaar, غیظ - ghaez, تاب - taab, غضب - ghazab, گرمی - garmi, جنون - junuun, جذبہ - jazbah, حرارہ - haraarah, غصہ - ghussah, خبط - khabt, مقبولیت - maqbuuliyat, خشم - khashm, طیش - taesh and ابال - ubaal. To understand how would you translate the word Rage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rage?
Meanings of rage are بخار - bukhaar, غیظ - ghaez, تاب - taab, غضب - ghazab, گرمی - garmi, جنون - junuun, جذبہ - jazbah, حرارہ - haraarah, غصہ - ghussah, خبط - khabt, مقبولیت - maqbuuliyat, خشم - khashm, طیش - taesh and ابال - ubaal
Whats the definition of rage?
Definition of the rage are
- a feeling of intense anger
- something that is desired intensely
- behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- violent state of the elements
- a state of extreme anger
- be violent; as of fires and storms
- feel intense anger
What is the synonym of rage?
Synonym of word rage are boutonneuse fever, ire, endurance, infuriation, zing, weever, obsessions, rapture, calorie, indignation
What are the idioms related to rage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rage.
- Have sth on the brain
- It is pleasant to go mad
- Party spirited
- Yellow jack
- A good winter brings a good summer
What are the quotes with word rage?
Here are the quotes with the word rage in them
- Anger is a killing thing: it kills the man who angers, for each rage leaves him less than he had been before - it takes something from him. — Louis L'Amour
- Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned. — William Congreve
- It's a very difficult thing for people to accept, seeing women act out anger on the screen. We're more accustomed to seeing men expressing rage and women crying. — Rebecca De Mornay
- I suppose there's an anger in all of us. Some hidden rage that you keep at bay. — Dominic Cooper
How to use rage in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use rage in a sentence.
- Car garage — کار گیراج