Ragged meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ragged.
- (adjective satellite) : having an irregular outline
- (adjective satellite) : worn out from stress or strain
- (adjective satellite) : being or dressed in clothes that are worn or torn
Like a lot of you, I grew up in a family on the ragged edges of the middle class. My daddy sold carpeting and ended up as a maintenance man. After he had a heart attack, my mom worked the phones at Sears so we could hang on to our house.
More words from Urdu related to Ragged
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ragged meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Ragged in it
What are the meanings of Ragged in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ragged in Urdu is رگڑا ہوا. To understand how would you translate the word Ragged in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ragged or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ragged synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ragged. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ragged in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ragged in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ragged with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ragged?
Meaning of ragged is رگڑا ہوا
Whats the definition of ragged?
Definition of the ragged are
- having an irregular outline
- worn out from stress or strain
- being or dressed in clothes that are worn or torn
What is the synonym of ragged?
Synonym of word ragged are scrumpled, scrumped
What are the idioms with the word ragged?
Here are the idioms with the word ragged in them.
- A ragged coat may cover an honest man
What are the quotes with word ragged?
Here are the quotes with the word ragged in them
- Like a lot of you, I grew up in a family on the ragged edges of the middle class. My daddy sold carpeting and ended up as a maintenance man. After he had a heart attack, my mom worked the phones at Sears so we could hang on to our house. — Elizabeth Warren
- The great city is that which has the greatest man or woman: if it be a few ragged huts, it is still the greatest city in the whole world. — Walt Whitman
- Truth uncompromisingly told will always have its ragged edges. — Herman Melville