Raid meanings in Urdu
Raid meanings in Urdu are بدھاوا, لوٹ مار, حملہ کرنا, حملہ, تاخت, چھاپہ مارنا, چھاپہ, دھاوا, دھاوا کرنا, چھاپا, یورش Raid in Urdu. More meanings of raid, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Raid.
- (noun) : a sudden short attack
- (noun) : an attempt by speculators to defraud investors
- (verb) : take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock
- (verb) : search for something needed or desired
- (verb) : enter someone else's territory and take spoils
Will some reporter, or some Republican on the Sunday shows, please ask why tax cuts raid the non-existent Social Security Trust Fund but all the Democrats' new spending doesn't? Will someone please ask that?
More words related to the meanings of Raid
More words from Urdu related to Raid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Raid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تھاپہَدِيَہ تَبريکمار دھاڑتاراج کرنالوٹ کھسوٹناپسندنالشگونیاتہامنسبت طے کرناتخریب بربریٹوٹ پڑناگھسیڑنالوٹ مار کی تلاش میں ہوناقزاقیحملہ آوریچھاپہ مارشکارعہدہتالزدبَدھائیچھاپاغارت گری کرناغارتہجومسپردگیتباہی وا بربادیفریادآنندڈپٹنایورشدخل انداز ہوناجمع ہوناجرمزبردستی کا حملہبورابھرناحَملَہ مَرضوصول کرناشوشہمبارک بادییورش کرناچھاپا مارناچڑھائیتارِيخ ما قبَلشروعاتتحویلحملے پر اُکسانادھَکّا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Raid
What are the meanings of Raid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Raid in Urdu are یورش - yuurish, حملہ کرنا - hamlah karna, چھاپہ - chhaapah, تاخت - taakht, لوٹ مار - luut maar, حملہ - hamlah, دھاوا - dhaawa, بدھاوا - badhaawa, دھاوا کرنا - dhaawa karna and چھاپا - chhaapa. To understand how would you translate the word Raid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Raid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Raid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Raid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Raid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Raid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Raid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by raid?
Meanings of raid are یورش - yuurish, حملہ کرنا - hamlah karna, چھاپہ - chhaapah, تاخت - taakht, لوٹ مار - luut maar, حملہ - hamlah, دھاوا - dhaawa, بدھاوا - badhaawa, دھاوا کرنا - dhaawa karna and چھاپا - chhaapa
Whats the definition of raid?
Definition of the raid are
- a sudden short attack
- an attempt by speculators to defraud investors
- take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock
- search for something needed or desired
- enter someone else's territory and take spoils
What is the synonym of raid?
Synonym of word raid are assault, attack, onset, irruption, looting, assailment, aggression, devastation, assailed, raider
What are the idioms related to raid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word raid.
- Fall upon
- Set on
- To jump upon
- Fly at upon
- Let fly no flies on
What are the quotes with word raid?
Here are the quotes with the word raid in them
- Since I travel so much, it's always great to be home. There's nothing like getting to raid my own refrigerator at two in the morning. — Amy Grant
- Will some reporter, or some Republican on the Sunday shows, please ask why tax cuts raid the non-existent Social Security Trust Fund but all the Democrats' new spending doesn't? Will someone please ask that? — Rush Limbaugh
- It's time to stop the raid on the Social Security trust fund and start allowing Americans to invest their Social Security taxes in personal savings accounts. — Mike Pence