Rails meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Rails.
- (noun) : a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
Well you know, I think a lot of us in marriage know that you play different roles at different times. And Mitt can get very intense, and I can have the ability to kind of talk him off the rails sometimes and say, 'Hey let's look at what is really important and let's do that now.'
More words from Urdu related to Rails
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rails meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Rails in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rails in Urdu is ریلیں - Relen. To understand how would you translate the word Rails in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rails or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rails synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rails. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rails in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rails in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rails with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rails?
Meaning of rails is ریلیں - Relen
Whats the definition of rails?
Definition of the rails are
- a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
What is the synonym of rails?
Synonym of word rails are reheels
What are the quotes with word rails?
Here are the quotes with the word rails in them
- Well you know, I think a lot of us in marriage know that you play different roles at different times. And Mitt can get very intense, and I can have the ability to kind of talk him off the rails sometimes and say, 'Hey let's look at what is really important and let's do that now.' — Ann Romney
- When I got married in my twenties, I had a happy marriage and happy kids but at some point in time I let it go off the rails I let it go off the rails. — Stuart Rose
- I have long been one of those tedious people who rails against the coronation of 'student-athletes.' I have heard the argument that big-time athletics bring in loads of money to universities. I don't believe the money goes anywhere other than back into the sports teams, but that's another story. — Susan Orlean