Rainy meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Rainy.
- (adjective satellite) : (of weather) wet by periods of rain
Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books - especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day.
More words from Urdu related to Rainy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rainy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Rainy in it
What are the meanings of Rainy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rainy in Urdu are برساتی - bar saati, بارانی - baaraani and بارشی - baarishi. To understand how would you translate the word Rainy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rainy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rainy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rainy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rainy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rainy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rainy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rainy?
Meanings of rainy are برساتی - bar saati, بارانی - baaraani and بارشی - baarishi
Whats the definition of rainy?
Definition of the rainy are
- (of weather) wet by periods of rain
What is the synonym of rainy?
Synonym of word rainy are mack intosh, fabrikoid, rain coat, mack, mackintosh, fracy, barany, pluvial, cloak, rain
What are the idioms with the word rainy?
Here are the idioms with the word rainy in them.
- Save something against a rainy day
What are the quotes with word rainy?
Here are the quotes with the word rainy in them
- Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books - especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day. — John Wooden
- Save a boyfriend for a rainy day - and another, in case it doesn't rain. — Mae West
- Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. — Susan Ertz
- I read somewhere that Mitt and I have a 'storybook marriage.' Well, in the storybooks I read, there were never long, long, rainy winter afternoons in a house with five boys screaming at once. And those storybooks never seemed to have chapters called MS or breast cancer. — Ann Romney