Ramp meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Ramp.
- (noun) : a movable staircase that passengers use to board or leave an aircraft
- (noun) : North American perennial having a slender bulb and whitish flowers
- (verb) : be rampant
- (verb) : furnish with a ramp
- (verb) : behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- (verb) : stand with arms or forelegs raised, as if menacing
- (verb) : creep up -- used especially of plants
- (noun) : an inclined surface connecting two levels
Switching over to a hybrid car is one of those right things, but, unfairly or not, it still has a reputation among car enthusiasts as something you have to pedal really fast when you're on the ramp merging into traffic on the 401.
More words related to the meanings of Ramp
More words from Urdu related to Ramp
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ramp meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھلے ڈالنا بالسانچے میں ڈھالنافرحتجھکناجھُکاووضعپھریغوغابدھیکجیچکنوٹڈھنکنامنحنیجھکائیڈھلاؤآڑی لکیرراستہچڑھائلپیٹناپیرایہجھکاؤچکر دھنیترکیبجلد بازلچھیاناپھپھوندی لگناجلئھلواں کرناپشتہڈھنگزدپیچ ڈالناموڑسانچاآڑیخمیدہ ہوناکڑاڑاپہاڑی ڈھلاومشکلدستوراچھی طرح سے تر کرناپھیرڈھراہبوتطریقبے تاملخم دینارُوسلیاجتنابڈھلوان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ramp
What are the meanings of Ramp in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ramp in Urdu are ڈھال - dhaal, موڑ - mor, ڈھلوان - dhalwaan and خم - kham. To understand how would you translate the word Ramp in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ramp or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ramp synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ramp. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ramp in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ramp in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ramp with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ramp?
Meanings of ramp are ڈھال - dhaal, موڑ - mor, ڈھلوان - dhalwaan and خم - kham
Whats the definition of ramp?
Definition of the ramp are
- a movable staircase that passengers use to board or leave an aircraft
- North American perennial having a slender bulb and whitish flowers
- be rampant
- furnish with a ramp
- behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- stand with arms or forelegs raised, as if menacing
- creep up -- used especially of plants
- an inclined surface connecting two levels
What is the synonym of ramp?
Synonym of word ramp are glacis, divergement, diversion, downhill, bendwise, escarpment, twists, shieldless, descending, beelines
What are the idioms related to ramp?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ramp.
- A golden key opens the all locks
- A golden shield is of great defence
- It may be the lot of a brave man to fall he cannot yield
- On the turn
- Pay round
What are the quotes with word ramp?
Here are the quotes with the word ramp in them
- Switching over to a hybrid car is one of those right things, but, unfairly or not, it still has a reputation among car enthusiasts as something you have to pedal really fast when you're on the ramp merging into traffic on the 401. — Linwood Barclay
- I wanted to end my life so bad and was in my car ready to go down that ramp into the water, and I did go part way, but I stopped. I went again and stopped. I then got out of the car and stood by the car a nervous wreck. — Susan Smith