Rarely meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Rarely.
- (adverb) : not often
In the modern media age we are rarely surprised by what we see. Whether it's on television or film or in the theatre, everything is so advertised, so trailed, that most entertainment is merely what you thought it was going to be like.
More words related to the meanings of Rarely
More words from Urdu related to Rarely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rarely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Rarely in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Rarely
What are the meanings of Rarely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rarely in Urdu are کم - kam, کبھی کبھار - kabhi kabhaar, شانادر - shanade, خال خال - khaal khaal and شاذ و نادر - shaaz o naadir. To understand how would you translate the word Rarely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rarely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rarely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rarely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rarely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rarely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rarely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rarely?
Meanings of rarely are کم - kam, کبھی کبھار - kabhi kabhaar, شانادر - shanade, خال خال - khaal khaal and شاذ و نادر - shaaz o naadir
Whats the definition of rarely?
Definition of the rarely are
- not often
What is the synonym of rarely?
Synonym of word rarely are laconic, occasionate, decretive, undertimed, infrequent, occasionalism, reduced, underfeed, humble, occasionable
What are the idioms with the word rarely?
Here are the idioms with the word rarely in them.
- The hungry stomach rarely despises common food
What are the idioms related to rarely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rarely.
- A man of gladness seldom falls into madness
- Unequal marriage are seldom happy
- At intervals
- At times
- Every now and again
What are the quotes with word rarely?
Here are the quotes with the word rarely in them
- Children rarely want to know who their parents were before they were parents, and when age finally stirs their curiosity, there is no parent left to tell them. — Russell Baker
- A moment comes, which comes but rarely in history, when we step out from the old to the new when an age ends and when the soul of a nation long suppressed finds utterance. — Jawaharlal Nehru
- In the modern media age we are rarely surprised by what we see. Whether it's on television or film or in the theatre, everything is so advertised, so trailed, that most entertainment is merely what you thought it was going to be like. — Rowan Atkinson
- We are rarely proud when we are alone. — Voltaire