Rattle meanings in Urdu
Rattle meanings in Urdu is جھن جھنا Rattle in Urdu. More meanings of rattle, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Rattle.
- (noun) : loosely connected horny sections at the end of a rattlesnake's tail
- (noun) : a baby's toy that makes percussive noises when shaken
- (noun) : a rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders)
- (verb) : shake and cause to make a rattling noise
- (verb) : make short successive sounds
Idiom with the word Rattle in it
What are the meanings of Rattle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rattle in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Rattle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rattle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rattle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rattle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rattle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rattle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rattle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rattle?
Whats the definition of rattle?
Definition of the rattle are
- loosely connected horny sections at the end of a rattlesnake's tail
- a baby's toy that makes percussive noises when shaken
- a rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders)
- shake and cause to make a rattling noise
- make short successive sounds
What are the idioms with the word rattle?
Here are the idioms with the word rattle in them.
- Men rattle their chains to show that they are free
What are the quotes with word rattle?
Here is the quote with the word rattle in them
- In my dreams I hear again the crash of guns, the rattle of musketry, the strange, mournful mutter of the battlefield. — Douglas MacArthur