Ray meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Ray.
- (noun) : any of the stiff bony spines in the fin of a fish
More than fantasy or even science fiction, Ray Bradbury wrote horror, and like so many great horror writers he was himself utterly without fear, of anything. He wasn't afraid of looking uncool - he wasn't scared to openly love innocence, or to be optimistic, or to write sentimentally when he felt that way.
|I always pray||میں ہمیشہ دعا کرتا ہوں|
More words from Urdu related to Ray
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ray meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Ray in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ray in Urdu is جوت - jot. To understand how would you translate the word Ray in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ray or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ray synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ray. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ray in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ray in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ray with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ray?
Meaning of ray is جوت - jot
Whats the definition of ray?
Definition of the ray are
- any of the stiff bony spines in the fin of a fish
What is the synonym of ray?
Synonym of word ray are jument, lustre, brilliancy, yoke, radiance, light
What are the idioms with the word ray?
Here are the idioms with the word ray in them.
- X ray scrutiny
What are the quotes with word ray?
Here are the quotes with the word ray in them
- Stevie Ray Vaughan was very intense. Maybe that's what caught everybody's attention. As a player, he didn't do anything amazing. — Ritchie Blackmore
- I just did a part in 'Sin City 2.' I got to do a scene with Ray Liotta. Amazing man, extraordinary gentleman who was just so kind to me... I'm so excited about that I think it's gonna be very cool. — Juno Temple
- Flowers... are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- More than fantasy or even science fiction, Ray Bradbury wrote horror, and like so many great horror writers he was himself utterly without fear, of anything. He wasn't afraid of looking uncool - he wasn't scared to openly love innocence, or to be optimistic, or to write sentimentally when he felt that way. — Lev Grossman
How to use ray in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use ray in a sentence.
- I always pray — میں ہمیشہ دعا کرتا ہوں