Rays meanings in Urdu
Rays meanings in Urdu is کرنیں Rays in Urdu. More meanings of rays, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Rays
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rays meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Rays in it
What are the meanings of Rays in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rays in Urdu is کرنیں - Kirnein. To understand how would you translate the word Rays in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rays or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rays synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rays. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rays in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rays in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rays with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rays?
Meaning of rays is کرنیں - Kirnein
Whats the definition of rays?
Definition of the rays are
What is the synonym of rays?
Synonym of word rays are rys
What are the idioms with the word rays?
Here are the idioms with the word rays in them.
- Grapes do not ripe in the rays of the moon
What are the quotes with word rays?
Here are the quotes with the word rays in them
- Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. — Washington Irving
- A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked. — Anais Nin
- We can in fact first place the beam of rays of moving positive atomic ions in a plane perpendicular to the axis in which we see the spectral lines emitted by them. — Johannes Stark
- Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus. — Alexander Graham Bell