Reacting meanings in Urdu
Reacting meanings in Urdu is رد عمل Reacting in Urdu. More meanings of reacting, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I spent four months in Prague in these blue rooms reacting to nothing and you basically place your faith in the hands of the director and the special effects co-coordinator and you keep your fingers crossed and hope that the creatures look really scary.
More words related to the meanings of Reacting
More words from Urdu related to Reacting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Reacting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Reacting
What are the meanings of Reacting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reacting in Urdu is رد عمل - radd e amal. To understand how would you translate the word Reacting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reacting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reacting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reacting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reacting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reacting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reacting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reacting?
Meaning of reacting is رد عمل - radd e amal
Whats the definition of reacting?
Definition of the reacting are
What is the synonym of reacting?
Synonym of word reacting are recension, revertive, reverberation, refractiveness, reactants, reactuates, reflags, resupply, reactive, reaccustom
What are the idioms related to reacting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word reacting.
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- Turn about
- A handful of good life is better than a bushful of learning
- An ounce of practice is worth a pound of preaching
- Combined operation
What are the quotes with word reacting?
Here are the quotes with the word reacting in them
- Death is someone you see very clearly with eyes in the center of your heart: eyes that see not by reacting to light, but by reacting to a kind of a chill from within the marrow of your own life. — Thomas Merton
- I spent four months in Prague in these blue rooms reacting to nothing and you basically place your faith in the hands of the director and the special effects co-coordinator and you keep your fingers crossed and hope that the creatures look really scary. — Edward Burns
- First I would probably place men at the bottom of the food chain. On a grander scale, I would say they're reacting to change. Feminism has got to be part of that. — Neil LaBute
- Real freedom is creative, proactive, and will take me into new territories. I am not free if my freedom is predicated on reacting to my past. — Kenny Loggins