Reactions meanings in Urdu
Those who remember Washington's cold war culture in the 1980s will recall the shocked reactions to Reagan's intervention. People interested in foreign policy were astonished when in 1985 he met alone at Geneva - alone, not a single strategic thinker at his elbow! - with the Soviet Communist master Gorbachev.
More words related to the meanings of Reactions
More words from Urdu related to Reactions
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Reactions meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Reactions
What are the meanings of Reactions in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reactions in Urdu is رد عمل - radd e amal. To understand how would you translate the word Reactions in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reactions or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reactions synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reactions. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reactions in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reactions in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reactions with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reactions?
Meaning of reactions is رد عمل - radd e amal
Whats the definition of reactions?
Definition of the reactions are
What is the synonym of reactions?
Synonym of word reactions are reverberation, refractiveness, reactants, reactuates, reflags, resupply, reactive, reaccustom, reactuate, recensions
What are the idioms related to reactions?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word reactions.
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- Turn about
- A handful of good life is better than a bushful of learning
- An ounce of practice is worth a pound of preaching
- Combined operation
What are the quotes with word reactions?
Here are the quotes with the word reactions in them
- Those who remember Washington's cold war culture in the 1980s will recall the shocked reactions to Reagan's intervention. People interested in foreign policy were astonished when in 1985 he met alone at Geneva - alone, not a single strategic thinker at his elbow! - with the Soviet Communist master Gorbachev. — Russell Baker
- Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in. — Amy Lowell
- The only men who aren't in fear of women's reactions are usually men who aren't born or who are dead. — Warren Farrell
- Analysis does not set out to make pathological reactions impossible, but to give the patient's ego freedom to decide one way or another. — Sigmund Freud