Readily meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Readily.
- (adverb) : in a punctual manner
- (adverb) : without much difficulty
My husband had a very strong identity and was successful in his life. Thank God for that. There's no way I can control him. I wouldn't stay married to him if I felt I could. I can readily take my business personality into the home. But he forces me to be a partner rather than the boss.
More words related to the meanings of Readily
More words from Urdu related to Readily
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Readily meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ولولہ انگیز حرکت یا لےسریعبے رحمی سےناؤکھیلنابلا وسیلےآپ روپبالبدایتاسی وقتقابو سے باہربے صبراچستی سےپٹیسختی سےبرملابہ شدتعنقریبقطعی طور پرمستعدخونخواریمعاًچپو چلانافوری طور پربراہ راستوقت کے وقتآج کلعجلت سےشتابی سےتيزی سےتانتاصفائی سےخودبخودبزورچٹبلا توقفپھرتیلاپھرتی سےدرندگیابھیسترآناً فاناًسیدھی کاروائیغیر ارادہابمہارت سےتیز نگاہجھپا جھپصفروانی سےاپنی خوشیبے ساختہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Readily
What are the meanings of Readily in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Readily in Urdu are تیزی سے - teyzi sey, فوراً - fauran, فل بدیہ - fil badiih and جھٹ پٹ - jhat pat. To understand how would you translate the word Readily in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Readily or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Readily synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Readily. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Readily in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Readily in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Readily with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by readily?
Meanings of readily are تیزی سے - teyzi sey, فوراً - fauran, فل بدیہ - fil badiih and جھٹ پٹ - jhat pat
Whats the definition of readily?
Definition of the readily are
- in a punctual manner
- without much difficulty
What is the synonym of readily?
Synonym of word readily are briskly, soon, luridly, rapfully, actively, quickly, exponentially, thwartly, pronto, drastically
What are the idioms related to readily?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word readily.
- At a word
- Out of hand
- On the spur of the moment
- Pitch and pay
- Before you can say knife
What are the quotes with word readily?
Here are the quotes with the word readily in them
- The New York art world readily proves people wrong. Just when folks say that things stink and flibbertigibbet critics wish the worst on us all because we're not pure enough, good omens appear. — Jerry Saltz
- My husband had a very strong identity and was successful in his life. Thank God for that. There's no way I can control him. I wouldn't stay married to him if I felt I could. I can readily take my business personality into the home. But he forces me to be a partner rather than the boss. — Barbara Corcoran
- Nothing gives us courage more readily than the desire to avoid looking like a damn fool. — Dean Koontz
- The baby boomers are getting older, and will stay older for longer. And they will run right into the dementia firing range. How will a society cope? Especially a society that can't so readily rely on those stable family relationships that traditionally provided the backbone of care? — Terry Pratchett