Readiness meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Readiness.
- (noun) : prompt willingness
- (noun) : a natural effortlessness
- (noun) : (psychology) being temporarily ready to respond in a particular way
More words related to the meanings of Readiness
More words from Urdu related to Readiness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Readiness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Readiness
What are the meanings of Readiness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Readiness in Urdu are تیاری - taiyaari, آمادگی - aamaadgi, مستعدی - mustaidi and تہیہ - tahaiyah. To understand how would you translate the word Readiness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Readiness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Readiness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Readiness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Readiness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Readiness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Readiness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by readiness?
Meanings of readiness are تیاری - taiyaari, آمادگی - aamaadgi, مستعدی - mustaidi and تہیہ - tahaiyah
Whats the definition of readiness?
Definition of the readiness are
- prompt willingness
- a natural effortlessness
- (psychology) being temporarily ready to respond in a particular way
What is the synonym of readiness?
Synonym of word readiness are arrangement, predisposition, agility, plumpness, preparedness, mounting, promptitude, gala, preponderation, furniture
What are the idioms related to readiness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word readiness.
- Show fight
- Order of battle
- Pull up stakes
- The first breath is the beginning of death
- To act as jackal
What are the quotes with word readiness?
Here are the quotes with the word readiness in them
- Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die. — Gilbert K.Chesterton
- That is not to say that we can relax our readiness to defend ourselves. Our armament must be adequate to the needs, but our faith is not primarily in these machines of defense but in ourselves. — Chester W. Nimitz
- Worry does not mean fear, but readiness for the confrontation. — Bashar al Assad
- Let us not listen to those who think we ought to be angry with our enemies, and who believe this to be great and manly. Nothing is so praiseworthy, nothing so clearly shows a great and noble soul, as clemency and readiness to forgive. — Marcus Tullius Cicero