Realisation meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Realisation.
- (noun) : making real or giving the appearance of reality
- (noun) : something that is made real or concrete
- (noun) : the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer
- (noun) : a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained
- (noun) : coming to understand something clearly and distinctly
- (noun) : a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer
More words related to the meanings of Realisation
More words from Urdu related to Realisation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Realisation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
احساسرنگ وغیرہ کا نازُک فرقثمرکار نمایاںاندوختہقوی احساسگنجائشمبلغہیجانادراککمائمعیاری آزمائش میں کارکردگیدستیابیزِيادہ حِسّاسیافتحاصلکارنامہکار نامہترنگفہمپیدا وارواسِع شعورزِيادہ ذَکاوَت کا مَظہَرفائدہبہادری کا کامچھوڑناشوقدریافتتحصیلگیانزُود حِسفائدہ اٹھانامہماجلا منہ کرناولولہعملِ ادراکجیتہوشعملنفع پاناحاصِل کردہ شے یا مقصدوصولحسپھلہنرتکمیلحصوللہرفراستسرفہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Realisation
What are the meanings of Realisation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Realisation in Urdu are حصول - husuul and احساس - ehsaas. To understand how would you translate the word Realisation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Realisation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Realisation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Realisation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Realisation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Realisation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Realisation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by realisation?
Meanings of realisation are حصول - husuul and احساس - ehsaas
Whats the definition of realisation?
Definition of the realisation are
- making real or giving the appearance of reality
- something that is made real or concrete
- the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer
- a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained
- coming to understand something clearly and distinctly
- a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer
What is the synonym of realisation?
Synonym of word realisation are profit, procuration, product, perquisition, attainment, acquiry, advantage, acquiet, acquisition, acquiescing
What are the idioms related to realisation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word realisation.
- At fault
- Make a virtue of necessity
- Sense of responsibility
- To feel one pulse
- When the angry man comes to himslef then he is angry with himself
What are the quotes with word realisation?
Here is the quote with the word realisation in them
- Whether you like it or not, you're forced to come to the realisation that death is out there. But I don't fear death, I'm a fatalist. I believe when it's your time, that's it. It's the hand you're dealt. — Clint Eastwood