Realised meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Realised.
- (adjective satellite) : successfully completed or brought to an end
I realised the bohemian life was not for me. I would look around at my friends, living like starving artists, and wonder, 'Where's the art?' They weren't doing anything. And there was so much interesting stuff to do, so much fun to be had... maybe I could even quit renting.
More words related to the meanings of Realised
More words from Urdu related to Realised
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Realised meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پلٹنانفع اٹھانااعتبارآمدپيداواررقماثرخدمتپیدا کرنانفعمنافع کرناچھانٹناپیدا وارسامانلمسہخراجاون جمانانتیجہ نکلناصلہپیدا ہوناخم یازہباررسمدو یا دو سے زیادہ اعدادالٹانانتيجہوظیفہپراپتیمنافعاستنباطقلم کرناکلچلنکارگینسٹنمدانتائجبیشیواپسیفتح یاب ہونااُڑانامحاصلدستورلمسواپس کرناانتکار منصبیپھیرنابچتانجام ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Realised
What are the meanings of Realised in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Realised in Urdu are حاصل - haasil and محسوس - maehsuus. To understand how would you translate the word Realised in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Realised or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Realised synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Realised. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Realised in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Realised in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Realised with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by realised?
Meanings of realised are حاصل - haasil and محسوس - maehsuus
Whats the definition of realised?
Definition of the realised are
- successfully completed or brought to an end
What is the synonym of realised?
Synonym of word realised are getting, sum, garnered, effect, revenue, gainst, return, gainsaying, result, gained
What are the idioms related to realised?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word realised.
- Laugh on the wrong side of th mouth
- Pinch yourself and know how feel
- Pretty kettle of fish
- To feel handsome
- To hide one head
What are the quotes with word realised?
Here are the quotes with the word realised in them
- I realised one day that men are emotional cripples. We can't express ourselves emotionally, we can only do it with anger and humour. Emotional stability and expression comes from women. — Bob Hoskins
- I realised the bohemian life was not for me. I would look around at my friends, living like starving artists, and wonder, 'Where's the art?' They weren't doing anything. And there was so much interesting stuff to do, so much fun to be had... maybe I could even quit renting. — P. J. O'Rourke
- And suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension. — Ayrton Senna
- I thought my life was mapped out. Research, living in the forest, teaching and writing. But in '86 I went to a conference and realised the chimpanzees were disappearing. I had worldwide recognition and a gift of communication. I had to use them. — Jane Goodall