Really meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Really.
- (adverb) : in actual fact
- (adverb) : in accordance with truth or fact or reality
- (adverb) : in fact (used as intensifiers or sentence modifiers)
- (adverb) : used as intensifiers; real' is sometimes used informally for really'; rattling' is informal
Do you remember when you were 10 or 11 years old and you really thought your folks were the best? They were completely omniscient and you took their word for everything. And then you got older and you went through this hideous age when suddenly they were the devil, they were bullies, and they didn't know anything.
More words related to the meanings of Really
More words from Urdu related to Really
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Really meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Really
What are the meanings of Really in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Really in Urdu are بے شک - bey shak, واقعی - waaqei, سچ مچ - sach much, خوب - khuub and حقیقتاً - haqiiqatan. To understand how would you translate the word Really in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Really or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Really synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Really. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Really in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Really in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Really with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by really?
Meanings of really are بے شک - bey shak, واقعی - waaqei, سچ مچ - sach much, خوب - khuub and حقیقتاً - haqiiqatan
Whats the definition of really?
Definition of the really are
- in actual fact
- in accordance with truth or fact or reality
- in fact (used as intensifiers or sentence modifiers)
- used as intensifiers; real' is sometimes used informally for really'; rattling' is informal
What is the synonym of really?
Synonym of word really are unpowdered, objective, veritably, doubtless, uncursing, actual, verily, ay, uncumbered, well
What are the idioms related to really?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word really.
- Slaves of the rich are slaves indeed
- Look alive
- To conquer is honourable to oppress is harsh to forgive is beautiful
- To make a man valiant abuse him lustily
- To the people those trappings i have known thee both inwardly and outwardly
What are the quotes with word really?
Here are the quotes with the word really in them
- The great secret that all old people share is that you really haven't changed in seventy or eighty years. Your body changes, but you don't change at all. And that, of course, causes great confusion. — Doris Lessing
- The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it. — Doris Day
- Do you remember when you were 10 or 11 years old and you really thought your folks were the best? They were completely omniscient and you took their word for everything. And then you got older and you went through this hideous age when suddenly they were the devil, they were bullies, and they didn't know anything. — Chuck Palahniuk
- It's really amazing that in the age of unbelief, as a smart man called it, there isn't even more fraud. After all, with no God, there's no one to ever call you to account, and no accounting at all if you can get away with it. — Ben Stein
How to use really in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use really in a sentence.
- Really — حقیقت میں