Realm meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Realm.
- (noun) : the domain ruled by a king or queen
- (noun) : a domain in which something is dominant
- (noun) : a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about
I have always felt that a woman has the right to treat the subject of her age with ambiguity until, perhaps, she passes into the realm of over ninety. Then it is better she be candid with herself and with the world.
More words related to the meanings of Realm
More words from Urdu related to Realm
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Realm meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پادشاہیکلیہسرکارملکدولتولایتعلم قانونراج گیردیسبانیبیان کرناحکمرانیرتبہٴ پادشاہیضابطہ حیاتحاکمیتسرزمینہئیتسرپرستیاصول قانونقومحق ولایتدیہاتیحالمملکتبادشاہَتضابطہدورحکومتنوبتمحافظتقانونی مہارترسمدائرہ اختیاردیسیوضعقلمرونیتبادشاہتراج کرناراجمطلق العنانیشہنشاہیعمل دخلحکمقاعدہعمل داریدارحشمتیورپقانون دانی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Realm
|Ugly duckling||ٹھکرایا ہوا ملک یا فرد جو بعد میں کامیاب ہو|
|When war begins the hell openeth||جہاں جنگ شروع ہوئی ملک دوزخ بنا|
What are the meanings of Realm in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Realm in Urdu are سلطنت - saltanat, مملکت - mumlikat, راج - raaj, ملک - mulk and ولایت - wilaayat. To understand how would you translate the word Realm in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Realm or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Realm synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Realm. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Realm in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Realm in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Realm with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by realm?
Meanings of realm are سلطنت - saltanat, مملکت - mumlikat, راج - raaj, ملک - mulk and ولایت - wilaayat
Whats the definition of realm?
Definition of the realm are
- the domain ruled by a king or queen
- a domain in which something is dominant
- a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about
What is the synonym of realm?
Synonym of word realm are emprising, statesmanship, empair, kingdom, aldermanship, empire, aldermancy, raj, sultanship, sway
What are the idioms related to realm?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word realm.
- The king exists for the sake of the kingdom not the kindom for the sake of the king
- So many men in court and so many strangers
- Valour is of no service chance rules all and the bravest often fall before the weapons of cowards
- A good mind possesses a kingdom
- Taxes are the sinews of the common wealth
What are the quotes with word realm?
Here are the quotes with the word realm in them
- I have always felt that a woman has the right to treat the subject of her age with ambiguity until, perhaps, she passes into the realm of over ninety. Then it is better she be candid with herself and with the world. — Carl Sandburg
- Art is permitted to survive only if it renounces the right to be different, and integrates itself into the omnipotent realm of the profane. — Theodor Adorno
- Outside museums, in noisy public squares, people look at people. Inside museums, we leave that realm and enter what might be called the group-mind, getting quiet to look at art. — Jerry Saltz
- Anything that's different from your own realm of experience as a human being, whether it's driving a car or a boat, or using guns, anything that separates you from yourself and leads you more towards this character's existence is a big help. — Colin Farrell